Friday, March 2, 2007

Vote for Mammoth Cafe

One of my favorite places to relax is Mammoth Café. The colors of the décor are creative and fun and the coffee is great. Some of my great (and not so great) ideas have been dreamed up there. My friend and I went there today for our coffee break and I thought I would snap a few pictures. They are located at 515 Manmouth Street in Newport, just a few blocks from the levee. If it’s one of your favorites too, be sure to vote for them in Tank’s Colossal Coffee Contest: http://www.tankbus.org. And if you haven’t been there yet, check them out. Their breakfast is great and I love their soups. www.mammoth-cafe.com






1 comment:

PicturesByTracy said...

Hey Brenda!

Your blog looks great! Your couples are going to love seeing a sneak peek of their wedding images:) Hope all is well.

~Tracy