Monday, April 30, 2007

Engagement Signing Book

Remember when I said how great these books would be for guest signing books? Well my engagement signing book example is now in. It looks great and has plenty of room for guests to sign. The other nice part is that it is a great way to show off your engagement photos even before the wedding. Instead of just picking a few photos for your engagement cards and an 8x10 you can pick more of your favorites and put them into a book. The front cover comes in black, tan and red leather or black and copper pearl fabric. The albums come with 20 pages and are only $140 for the fabric cover book or $150 for the leather covered books. One of the best parts is that they only take about three weeks to produce. Want one? Just send me an email and let me know. If you haven't had your engagement session yet let's go ahead and schedule one. If you have had your photos taken let me know your favorites and I will let you know more about these cool books.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brenda - those are awesome!