Sunday, February 10, 2008

The Wallace House

Last week was a busy week and I have a ton of things to blog. I am so sorry that I have been so behind on blogging. So stay tuned because there will lots to read this week!

On Sunday night while everybody was out at Super Bowl Parties, Ben and I enjoyed a relaxing evening at a bed and breakfast. We sat by the fire and watched a marathon of MythBusters! The next morning I enjoyed coffee and read a book by one of their big windows. And my favorite part of the stay was having breakfast made for us. Jenni made us pineapple orange pecan french toast that was heavenly. I told Jenni that I was just happy to have someone cook for me but she went all out with fresh fruit and orange juice. We were so stuffed leaving there.


If you are looking for a great place to relax, check out The Wallace House. They are just over in Covington, south of the Basilica. Or if you are looking for a beautiful location to get ready at and then start your honeymoon definitely check them out.

And on Friday we were mentioned in my friend Camille's blog - check it out. We had a great time hanging out with her during the KPPA photography convention here in town at the end of January.

No comments: