Thursday, April 17, 2008

Wedding Tip: Matching Colors

Last night I went to the first Wedding Mafia 101 Seminar. It was a great chance for top wedding pros to give new advice for personalizing your pre-wedding parties. At the end the brides were able to ask questions and mingle with different vendors. I met a wonderful bride who had some great questions and I gave her a few ideas that I have seen and that have worked out great. It reminded me that I need to give everyone another great wedding tip here on the blog! First tip, keep up with the Mafia events and mark your calendar for the next 101 Seminar and the next big cocktail party on June 5th (www.yourweddingmafia.com). Next tip-see our color tip below!


I love color. As an artist I look for beautiful colors to use in my background and foreground for photos. I wanted to share a great tip from one of my brides. She had a great color scheme with orange and pink with very specific hues. I couldn't believe how well she had pulled matching everything off. She said that she found the colors she wanted in a ribbon and took that around with her everywhere. A piece went to the florist, another piece went to the cake designer and she took it with her shopping for the bridesmaids dresses and shoes. Ashley-thanks for the great tip!


No comments: