Sunday, June 15, 2008

Congratulations Laura and Kevin

Laura and Kevin are such an awesome couple. Every time I would talk to Laura after a meeting I felt like we could talk forever about anything (I am sure I was blabbing). So I knew we were going to have a great time on Saturday. There were so many wonderful moments during their day. I loved seeing Kevin's Big Brown pin because I am originally from Louisville and love the Kentucky Derby and Triple Crown. One of my favorite moments was watching them open and read their letters to each other. Watching them dance their first dance was also very special. I also knew that one of the photos that they really wanted was with the sunset. Earlier in the day it was very cloudy so I was a bit worried about having a great sunset. Then all of a sudden the sun came out and we had the perfect sunset. What a wonderful day! Laura and Kevin we hope you had a wonderful and relaxing honeymoon and thank you for being so much fun to work with. To their friends and family we can't thank you enough for being so wonderful. A special thanks goes to all of their great vendors.

Church: St. Columban Church with Father Larry Tensi
Reception: The Oasis and Carla Albrinck
Cake: Bakery Hill
Flowers: HJ Benken
DJ: Party Pleasers and Jeff
Wedding Dress: Classic Bride
Bridesmaids Dresses: Bridal Designs
Tuxes: Folchi's
Makeup and Hair: Tuscany Spa and Salon
Transportation: Vince's Limousine

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much!
I already love the teaser photos. You did a fantastic job and we could not imagine hiring anyone else for our special day. We cannot thank you enough! Absolutely stunning in everyway.