Thursday, July 24, 2008

Congratulations Nami and Robert

Saturday I had a wonderful time photographing Nami and Robert at Lake Lyndsay Lodge. Ian Lozada is a wonderful photographer from Lexington and he invited me to join him as a second shooter. Ian and I became fast friends these past couple of weeks and it was great to see him work. Second shooting is a lot of fun because it gives me the chance to take a step back and really view what is going on as an outsider since the wedding day was the first time I met the couple. The couple and their family and friends were so wonderful to work with and so festive. It's a good thing they had a large dance floor because it was full! There are so many great memories I have from their day. Like watching Nami hug her mother and father after the first ceremony. And anytime we asked the couple to kiss or embrace - you could just see how in to each other they are. Congratulations Nami and Robert - thank you for letting me help photograph your day! PS: also check out Ian's blog to see his great photos.

3 comments:

Neeti Vetter said...

Wow Brenda, these picture are amazing. It was great having you there on Saturday. Can't wait to see the rest of the pictures =).

Brenda Pottinger said...

Thanks Neeti! It was a wonderful day and I am so glad that I was able to be there to capture it.

Unknown said...

WOW, Brenda,

U did capture the mood! A great job. Amazing pictures. Wonderful. We shall have wonderful memories. Many thanks.

I am glad U had a great time.

Good bless U!

Chitu, nami-Neeti's humbled dad.