Thursday, August 21, 2008

Congratulations Ann and Thomas

My sister Ann is very special to me. We are only a few years a part and we have had a lot of fun together. Her wedding day was truly wonderful. She put a lot personal touches into the day and all of her guests were taken care of and enjoyed everything. I made it through (just barely) without crying. My favorite part of the day was watching their first dance. I could see just how happy they really are together. Below are a few favorites photographed by Richard and Ben. Can you believe I didn't pick up a camera all day. (I had a big bouquet in my hands and a few duties as Matron of honor to fulfil.) To all of our friends and family - thanks for celebrating with us! And to Ann and Thomas - I wish you two all the very best.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Brenda, what beautiful images...I have no doubt your sister is THRILLED with them...well done friend!!!