Monday, October 6, 2008

A busy Friday night!

Friday night was great. I started out at the Madison Avenue Bridal Jewelry Gala and then was whisked away by my wonderful husband to a Ryan Adams concert at the Taft Theatre! What a night. The gala was a great chance to see some more of Jimi Designs' bridal collection. Of course I found earrings that I have to put on my Christmas list! The food was fabulous from La Cherie Bakery and Bistro and Chez Nora. Madison Avenue Bridal looked great with decor by Pollination and they had some fun dresses and accessories. The concert was amazing and I am so glad my hubby bought me a ticket. I have been wanting to see him play since like 2001 when Ben and I missed his concert in Asheville with Lucinda Williams. The concert was so amazing and I am so glad I didn't miss him this time! If you haven't heard his version of Wonderwall yet please check it out - he rocks!

No comments: