Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day, Engagement Surprise!

What could be more fun than an engagement surprise on Valentine's Day? Richard proposed to Jamie this morning at Ault Park. I got to be sneaky and hide at the very top of the pavilion and share in the surprise. Richard's plan went perfectly and of course Jamie said yes. Richard and Jamie, we can't wait to photograph your wedding day!

Richard set up his camera on a tripod with a remote. Jamie thought the clicking noise was from his camera and not me! Some of you may know Richard because he photographs with us for some of our weddings and engagements. He is so talented.

Richard carved a special picture frame for the engagement photo. And I have to show a close up of Jamie's new bling!


Congratulations you two! We are so excited for you both.

4 comments:

RSCutting said...

Congrats to my precious stepdaughter! We are so excited for you - can't wait for the big day!
:) Love, Rahna and Dad

Jan AKA Wammy said...

I'm grinning from ear to ear.

Unknown said...

Brenda I love these photos. I am so happy that you were able to be there and capture this very important moment on camera. My family appreciates it to because I think all of them have been to your blog to see them.

Unknown said...

These photos are beautiful! It was so special to be able to see my daughter's engagement and ring the same day. That is so nice for a mother. Thank you! Jamie and Rihard, I'm so proud and excited for you!
Love, Mom