Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day Winner, Congratulations to Bonnie!

Congratulations to Bonnie our Mother's Day contest winner! She has won one portrait session with prints. Her daughter sent a wonderful email to nominate her. Of course I would have given her the award just for having three kids getting married in one year! Below is Ashley's beautiful email!

How do you put into words the person who throughout my lifetime has been mom, teacher, coach, disciplinarian, best friend, worst enemy, provider of comfort and advice, and most recently wedding planner extraordinaire? My mom is a successful wife and mother, always willing to put herself second for the best interest of her family. She taught her children to be good people, devoted to family; she held our hands and wiped our tears through break-ups, hardships, and cross-country moves. Despite her desire to keep her "babies" close at hand, she made the ultimate sacrifice, and stood firmly behind me as I packed my bags and moved to Boston . My mom is the person I admire most in this world, and while her family and friends know how beautiful she is inside, I would love to give her the opportunity to show off her beauty on the outside too. - Ashley

No comments: