Monday, June 4, 2007

Bridal Show on Sunday - Win tickets!


Mark your calendars! We will be at a bridal show this Sunday from 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. at the Northern Kentucky Convention Center. There are two fashion shows at 12:30 and 3:30. The great thing about this show is that it helps to benefit the Susan G. Koman Breast Cancer Awareness in Cincinnati. If you are one of my brides (and you are looking for cakes and flowers etc.), please come give me a hug - it's a long day and I need to see familiar faces! If you are thinking about who to choose as a photographer, come meet me and tell me about your wedding plans. Our booth is in one of the last rows. So if you want to beat the crowd, start on the far end and find us first! You will have more time with vendors while most of the brides are on the other side. And don't forget to bring address labels with your name, wedding date, email, phone number and address. It will save you time registering for the give-aways.

If you would like to win tickets please send me an email with your name, address, wedding date and how many tickets you would like. My brides who have already booked us - please submit too so you can win tickets for your planning. I will try to give out as many as possible. Please be sure to email soon so I can get your tickets in the mail to ya!

For more information about the show, check out their website: http://www.yourbridalshow.com/index.html

No comments: