Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Savannah and Aaron, Engagement

Sunday morning I had a great time touring the Miami University campus with Savannah and Aaron. We started at their favorite spot - the central arch at Upham Hall. Legend has it that sweethearts that kiss underneath the lamp light at midnight will marry and will have a great life together. Aaron proposed to Savannah on that exact spot. It was so nice to bring them back to recreate the moment. Savannah had goosebumps because they hadn't been back since the proposal. Then we went over to Western to check out their pond and bridges. I really like how the swan is in one of the photos and then in the next one I had to keep backing up (closer to the pond) and the swan started hissing at me. I was a little concerned and Savannah and Aaron got a big chuckle out of it. And the last photo? It was a hot day and I talked the two of them into getting into the fountain. I felt bad for the kids on the other side who probably wanted to do the same thing. I can't wait to see this couple's wedding. It has a swing theme that is going to be really fun!







No comments: