Thursday, December 27, 2007

Brenda & Ben,
I wanted to formally thank you for all of your hard work and creativity! As a fellow photographer, I couldn't let just anyone shoot my best friend's wedding! I am so thankful they chose you! Because of you I was able to enjoy my day and not worry about shots being missed! You guys took more pictures with my camera than I did!! :) THANKS A MILLION!

My photographer friend had just received her brand new camera and lens in the mail the day before her friends wedding. So even during the reception when there was a lot of fun dancing going on she wasn't tempted to take many photos. She was able to enjoy the party! Ben even showed her a couple neat things on her camera to get her started, but he took more photos with that camera then she did.

Liz and Todd were great to work with. I met Liz on a trip with my friend to photograph a wedding in New York City last winter. She is a lot of fun and it was great to meet Todd and their two dogs. To see their wedding slide show check out the previous post about their wedding in November by clicking here.

No comments: