Saturday, December 1, 2007

"Leaning" and While You Were Sleeping

This evening I had the chance to pick out a "chick flick" to watch with my friend. I saw one of my favorite movies, While You Were Sleeping, and knew it would be perfect because it has Christmas in it. How appropriate for the first day of December. For those of you who had your engagement sessions this year, you may remember the "leaning" pose that I usually include. It's one of my favorites because it really gets couples in close and interacting (and sometimes they forget I am there photographing them). But when I explain the pose I usually talk about this movie and most people haven't heard of it. It is one of my all time favs. So if you haven't watched this movie, take a peak this Christmas season. And for all of my couples who will have engagement sessions in the future - consider this homework hehe. http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=0kiCJOATrms

No comments: