Friday, March 14, 2008

Welcome Lindsey and Mark

I want to extend a big welcome to Lindsey and Mark. They are a great couple and we look forward to working with them for their 2009 wedding. Their engagement session is going to be at Miami University this summer when the formal gardens are going to look great!

Yeah for a 2009 booking! We do have dates still available for 2008 and we are receiving many requests for the spring and summer of 2009. So give us a call as soon as you have your date set to check about our availability.

2 comments:

Amanda Troyer said...

Wow, to think Hagen will be almost 1 when you are photographing their wedding! haha

Brenda Pottinger said...

It's so crazy how much kids grow and change in a short amount of time. I can't wait to meet my new newphew Hagen in June. I am holding out for him to be born on my birhday!