Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Congratulations Susan and Rob

I have been super excited to photograph Susan and Rob's wedding since the first time I met Susan. They picked two great locations for their wedding and reception. Plus Susan and I really just clicked and I loved hearing about all of her plans. We started at the Patterson Homestead for getting ready photos, portraits and their ceremony. Having a historic backdrop is so inspiring. We even had a chance to photograph them with a vintage car. The rain sprinkled some but stopped when we were half way through taking photos of the couple. So I was able to get my fun umbrella photo above when it was raining. My favorite part of the ceremony was watching Susan and Rob enjoying the moment after they lit their candle. The song Shine on Us was being sung by a family member. After the ceremony the couple hopped into their Packard car and went straight to the reception to greet their guests. Their reception was a The Packard Museum and it looked so elegant. I loved watching the couple enjoy being with their guests. Susan and Rob - we wish you two all the very best and we hope you are having an awesome honeymoon. We loved working with you and all of your family and friends!


The stunning flowers were designed by Oberer's.

The beautiful cake was designed by The Cakery in Dayton, Ohio.


Additional photos are posted on our Facebook page.

1 comment:

amo said...

Gorgeous photos! Love the venues, so unique. The flowers are breathtaking! Great job, Brenda!