Saturday, September 20, 2008

Custom Stationery from Amo Ink

When I first met Amy from Amo Ink I knew we would have a ton of fun together. She has such sharp design skills that I admire. She came from a background in architecture and is one that can truly think out of the box. Since I have a background in graphic design it is always fun to see her new ideas. Last week we had a chance to get together and photograph some of her designs for her new website. The fabulous flowers used for decor came from Courtenay Lambert Florals and Ruttle and Neltner Florist.





1 comment:

amo said...

yay! They turned out fantastic. You did a wonderful job. They look so crisp and clear compared to my previous feeble attempts at photographing my designs. You are truly a professional, and I appreciate all your hard work!