Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Congratulations Sarah and Craig

The first time I talked to Sarah on the phone I just knew we had to photograph her wedding. She was so much fun to talk to and laugh with. She told me that the most important part of the day was marrying Craig. Sarah lives in Japan so we talked a lot on the phone and on email. When their big day came I couldn't wait to meet her in person and to meet her Craig. Craig is so nice and who doesn't love seeing a man in uniform! Their wedding day was so much fun. A big thanks goes out to the bridal party for being creative. My favorite part of the day was watching the couple melt into each other on the dance floor. Thank you Sarah and Craig for being so great to work with you two were so relaxed and so kind. We wish you two all the very best!

For a few more photos check out our facebook page.

The amazing flowers were designed by Two Little Buds.

The Manchester Inn in Middletown was decorated for Christmas and made for great photos!

Girls just want to have fun!

Sarah had little cakes on each table plus a cake for them to cut. I love this idea because Ben and I love cake! The cake design was by Tres Belle Cakes.


Dan from Solid Gold Sound did a great job keeping everybody dancing. What a great party!

3 comments:

Nadine said...

BEAUTIFUL! I can't wait to see the rest. Contratulations Sarah and Craig. Love you guys.

Sue said...

Sarah and Craig I wish you all the happiness there is in life.. Your day was so Perfect and Grandmal James was there .. She woke me up to say get ready and let Sarah know I there with you all and How Proud I am of her ...So know that when that Sun was Shining it was Mom ...Smiling down on you both...Love you both...

Unknown said...

Brenda,

Thank you for the wonderful photographs. We had a great day and with your great photos we are able to look back and remember how wonderful it was and how much fun we had at the reception!!!! I would tell you which is my favorite but I just can't decide. Thank you both so much. You helped make a great day perfect!!