Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is such a great holiday. Who doesn't love having all kinds of great food to eat? It is also a time to reflect on all that we have to be thankful for. We are especially thankful for all of clients. You make our job fun and exciting.

We received two thank you notes last week which means so much to us! Plus I put up the cute cards were I can see them - there is just something about hand written notes that make my heart smile!

Brenda and Ben,
I was finally getting around to scrapbooking our wedding pictures and realized I never sent a thank you card. I am still excited to look at all of our beautiful pictures. You both did such a great job. Everyone loves our wedding album and picture montage dvd. We are expecting a little girl in mid-March and I would love to get some artsy pics of her. Thanks again for giving us awesome memories of our special day! Nicole and Brad

Richard and Brenda,
Thanks again for all your work at my wedding. You and Richard were awesome to work with and I know everyone felt very comfortable with you. The pictures I have seen are gorgeous and the postcards are awesome! I can't wait for the rest of the pictures! You are awesome! Jenny and Nick

No comments: