Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Cara and Kevin, Engagement

On Monday evening I met up with Cara and Kevin at Ault Park for their engagement session. It was nice to see Kevin again since I hadn't seen him for awhile. Cara and I got to say hello at Veils and Cocktails at The Madison where they will be having their reception. What a fun couple. Kevin was all ready to go GQ and they both were great at having fun with the session. I really love how they are so into the each other and how you can see that in the photos. One of my favorites is when I told Cara to attack Kevin. I really meant attack him with a big kiss. She thought I meant do the choke hold pose. How funny. But one of my favorites below is with her attacking him with a big kiss. How romantic. I can't wait to photograph you two at your wedding in November.





The big romantic attack pose. Which translates to big passionate kiss!



No comments: