Saturday, July 28, 2007

Jessica and Garrett, Engagement

Friday I met Jessica and Garrett at Eden Park for their engagement photos. They are great friends with our awesome friends Brad and Tori. So it was nice to finally meet them in person. One thing that was important was to find a gazebo since Garrett proposed in one. He proposed in Indiana and they came to Cincy for me to photograph them. So we got creative and used two in Eden Park. The one below is one of my favorites since you can see the gazebo and they just look great. We went all around Eden Park and they were awesome at trying anything I wanted. They both love photography so it was such a compliment that they admired our work enough to pick me to do their engagement photos. Since I am a photographer I don't like having my photo taken at all - but they couldn't have been easier to work with! Thanks you two - I can't wait to show you the rest of your photos online next week!







They are having a renaissance themed wedding so I had to get something a little medieval looking in there for them!

No comments: