Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Nicole and Brad, Engagement

Yesterday I met Nicole and Brad at Ault Park for their fun engagement session. They told me that they weren't excited to be photographed and I understand that feeling. But they did great! I always like to start with a pose and then my couples can break from that or add a kiss. Brad did great at going with the flow and adding a kiss here and there. And I don't think Nicole minded one bit. They are such a cute couple. I can't wait to see which photos they pick for their engagement cards and prints. Nicole and Brad - what a great engagement session, I can't wait for your wedding day portraits!









Their cute dog came along to play in the park. They said they brought her to make them smile.

Happy 4th of July of everybody!

No comments: