Friday, September 7, 2007

Jamie and Brian, Engagement

Wednesday night was a blast hanging out with Jamie and Brian. What a great engagement session. We took a tour of the MainStrasse area in Covington because the couple has some great history in that area. Notice the cute photo of them by the Chez Nora window? They ate there the night that they got engaged. It was so neat to see the two of them interact. Their smiles and laughs were great to catch. And I think Brian really enjoyed the session and all of the kissing. Who wouldn't love a little extra affection - I think he said it was a blast! I am glad you two had so much fun. It was so great to see you two again and to have a chance to hang out.




I really like this photo because to me it's like Brian is saying Oh yeah-I am the man! And Jamie looks so loving.






No comments: