Friday, September 14, 2007

Radio Controlled Helicopter

My husband Ben really likes to fly his new RC Helicopters and these photos are of his most recent purchase - a large one. He was flying the other night and he saw the sunset and grabbed me and my camera. "Come take a photo for me, you will see - it will be cool." As soon as I stepped out I knew exactly what he meant. He wanted some silhouettes of his craft against the sky. That is exactly why I love photographing weddings with him. We totally understand quickly what the other is wanting. Now we might take the photograph using different camera settings but when we do the results are awesome. And if you have had your engagement session you know that sometimes I can't quite put into words what I am thinking because my brain is in overdrive. With Ben I start mumbling and he gets it. Check out the photo below. How cool - a plane flew over head and I grabbed the shot.

No comments: