Friday, October 12, 2007

100th Post Yeah!

First I want to say Yeah! It is hard to believe that this is my 100th post. I didn't even understand what a blog was not too long ago. But I have loved having one. And to all of my readers - thank you for reading! If it wasn't for all of you I would not keep posting. To be able to post some of my favorite photos only a few days after weddings and portraits is amazing. Thank you for all of the kind words and yes I know it is a tease because you know there will be so many other great images in your online galleries.

This week I will be in Louisville for an awesome photo seminar with David Williams, an amazing Australian photographer. Please send me an email and I will get back with as soon as I can. And for my blog fans - I will be posting a few fun things when I can get on a computer for 5 minutes!

Thanks everyone and keep on keepin' on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW - 100 posts - you go, girl!! Remember when you were like, "Hey, what's a blog???"