Saturday, October 6, 2007

Laura and Kevin, Engagement

Sunday we had a wonderful time photographing Laura and Kevin's for their engagement session. Laura choose the Highfield Discovery Garden because her father worked on creating the vegetable garden. What a great place to explore. The couple was so much fun and were so great at just having fun. I started with a basic pose and they just did all the romantic kissing and hanging out themselves. They were total naturals. So it made our job super fun and easy. I can't wait to photograph their wedding in June.

"I know you are super busy with your weddings this past weekend but I just wanted to send a quick thank you. Kevin and I had a blast with the engagement session. He was all about it and loved being able to kiss so much!! We both keep talking about it and how much fun we had. Thanks again for making it such a great experience." Laura











No comments: