Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Louisville Seminar

Last week I spent some time with a wonderful group of photographers in Louisville. It was nice to have a few days to refocus on why what we do is so important and to look at what has inspired us as artists. It really was a great experience but it was also very exhausting because it was an intense study and I found myself really diving in completely. What also came full circle is that I grew up in that area and that is where it all began. To this day I still fondly remember going on photo hunts with my father and learning so much. On the way to the workshop the second day I had to get out of the car and snap a few photos. The chilly foggy weather was so beautiful and memories of horse photos made me stop. Photography is such a beautiful art form that God has blessed me with and I am so thankful that I can share it with so many people.

PS. for my awesome blog readers - I am so sorry that I am behind on posting. Things have been so busy around here that I needed a minute to catch up! There is plenty more to come.

No comments: