Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Bridal Show: January 5th and 6th


Come see us at the Wendy's Bridal Show this weekend at the Cincinnati Convention Center. The show is on Saturday and Sunday from 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. There are two fashion shows at noon and 3:00 p.m. both days. If you are one of my brides (and you are looking for cakes and flowers etc.), please come give me a hug - it's a long day and I need to see familiar faces! If you are thinking about who to choose as a photographer, come meet me and tell me about your wedding plans.

Our booth is 1107 which is the second row after the stage area. And don't forget to bring address labels with your name, wedding date, email, phone number and address. It will save you time registering for the give-aways. For more information about the show check out their website.

If you want to make sure we still have your date open, give me a call to schedule your consultation. We only have a few spots left this week!

No comments: