Saturday, January 26, 2008

Kitties

Thanks everyone for asking for an update on our kitties. They are doing great and are growing super fast. The other day Ben and I were watching them gravitate to sunning themselves in the light. So I grabbed my new lens (love it) that Ben bought me for Christmas. We had a blast photographing them in detail and then also doing some nice character studies.

I am at a convention for photographers in Covington through late Monday night. Shoot me an email if you need anything and I will respond as soon as I can. So I apologize in advance for my slower than normal response time. But the cool thing is that we have some great new products that we will be featuring soon.


Mona's shaved belly is from her surgery. As Bob Barker would say, "help control the pet population; have your pet spayed or neutered."

Lisa is always ready to get into trouble.

Sisters need to hug sometimes!

1 comment:

Amanda Troyer said...

That eye picture is really amazing