Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Wedding Tip: Black, White and Red Theme

One of the great things that unifies the look of a wedding is by using great color choices. A great tip that I received from a friend, that I want to pass on to all of my brides, is helpful if you are using the colors black, white and red or even reds or pinks. Pay attention to what is now available for Valentine's Day and buy your supplies or even your favors on sale the day after Valentine's Day. They have bows, ribbons, everything a do it yourself bride would love plus already made items like heart shaped door decorations, decor and party ware. My favorites are the heart shaped baskets for holding your wedding programs or the rose door decorations for the front of the chapel.

For more ideas check out the following link: wedding tips. Have an idea that I should write about? Just send me an email.

No comments: