Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Album Design and Kind Words

I just love designing wedding albums. Below is the initial design for Gina and Andy's coffee table album. I just know that they are going to love having it to show all their friends and family. Below is what the couple wrote to us after seeing their wedding photos online. Kind words mean the world to us because we love what we do and it so important that you love your photos.

"We have looked at the pictures and they are absolutely fabulous!!! We are both so happy with the pictures...we can't thank you enough!!!! I can't even put into words how great they are, and your talent as well as your husband's is amazing. I am so happy that I found you two and you were able to fit us into your schedule. We will be grateful to you and your husband as long as we are able to look at our pictures!" Gina and Andy




I love how beautiful the church St. Augustine in Covington was for their wedding day.


Party time at The Briarwood in Hebron, Kentucky.

No comments: