Monday, August 6, 2007

Family Reunion 2007

We just got back late last night from Ben's big family reunion in Paducah, Kentucky. What a great time. It was nice to see the family and play games together. I won the first game of Wise and Otherwise and learned a fun new game called Lunch Money. The food was awesome. Boy can they all cook. I helped make a really yummy chicken enchiladas from a family recipe. It was fun to chase around some of the little kids. Of course they are so much bigger than the last time I saw them. Baby Warren (my beloved nephew) was passed around so much that we joke he never saw the floor. Isn't he just the cutest. He smiles for the camera for me - I think he is used to Aunt Brenda with the camera. And one of my favorite memories will be Warren learning patty-cake from his great granddaddy and practicing with his cousin Ella.







No comments: