Monday, August 27, 2007

Happy Birthday Grandma!

This weekend I had a chance to celebrate my Grandmother's 85 birthday in person! Our family threw a big surprise party and it was a blast. I rode up to Wisconsin with my mom and dad. The morning of her birthday dad called to wish her a happy birthday - just like normal - only he wasn't in Kentucky he was in Wisconsin. An hour later I called Grandma and I was complaining how hot the weather had been down by us. She said it was nice and sunny and beautiful up by her. I couldn't help but smile since it was great weather outside the hotel room! She said she was a little suspicious that something might be going on. But you can tell by her surprised face she didn't expect such a big party. Surprise! What a great and fast weekend. Thank you to my aunt and uncle for hosting such a great party.


The invitation actually says 2:00 to when the cows come home! My Grandmother used to be a cow farmer and she still has all kinds of cool cow stuff.


My Grandmother was surprised to see her sister and brother there. We gothchya!


And my awesome auntie who threw a great party got a big hug!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks awesome Brenda. I miss hang'n with you and Ben. Can I RSS feed your blog? Take care, Future Sis! -Thomas

Brenda Pottinger said...

Thomas - you can now subscribe to our blog. Check out the link to subscribe on the right.

- Brenda