Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Jennifer and Ron, Engagement

What a great night for an engagement session. Devou Park was a gorgeous backdrop with the flowers in bloom and the green of the grass and trees. Jennifer and Ron were great and didn't mind all the kissing one bit. They even helped me name some more of my poses. So let's see we have the flying V pose, the "leaning" pose and now a cheerleader pose - go team go! I love how Ron swept Jennifer right off her feat and the series looks so great in black and white. Thanks for making the session fun you two and for letting me talk your ear off after! It was so nice to see you two again. I am so excited about your winter wedding at St. Xavier it is going to be so beautiful!









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Brenda! These look great. I think the last one is my favorite. What a cute couple. Good job!